Current career opportunities
Lead IT Support / Install Consultant - EPOS
Due to further expansion, RMS is seeking to recruit a Lead IT Support/Install Consultant for the installation and support of Epos retail management systems and associated software and hardware.
As the Lead IT Support/Install consultant, your primary responsibility is to deploy, manage and support client retail Epos I.T. systems.
You will be able to build strong and trusted relationships with the senior management of our retail clients and will understand the importance in key stakeholder management and relationships to achieve success.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of something bigger, as this position also leads our internal IT support team where you are expected to able to contribute to the development and governing of our company IT standards, policies, processes and procedures, with the aim of developing and maintaining a set of best practices.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
Applicants should have retail IT experience supporting Epos and in-store systems, for small, medium and enterprise level applications and network infrastructure.
They should also be an effective problem solver with an aptitude and interest in developing and applying skills in:-
- IT/Epos Software, Hardware and associated peripherals.
- Epos system troubleshooting, a knowledge of systems such as Anti-Virus, MSP and DC systems.
- Understanding of Windows operating systems, WIFI, ADSL/VDSL & VPN will be required.
- Managing and mentoring staff to develop and gain the most from their strengths and abilities.
- Building trusted relationships across all levels of staff and management.
- Managing numerous and at times conflicting priorities, along with experience dealing with retailers to ensure that the most is made from the commercial agreement.
- Education - Diploma.
- Experience - 2 years retail systems installation.
- Language - English.
- Licences - Full Driving.
Salary and benefits will be dependent upon experience and qualifications - The salary range for this position is £20,000 - £24,000.
If you wish to apply for a position please forward your CV along with copies of certificates / diploma / degrees, and the names of two current work related references.
It is preferred that your CV (MS Word format) and accompanying documentation be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org