Chainway C4050 Handheld Mobile Terminal
The Chainway C4050 Handheld Terminal is an Android-based rugged mobile computer, with a powerful 1.3GHz processor and best possible battery performance, as well as the comprehensive data capture options, including LF/HF/UHF RFID and NFC reading, high-performance 1D/2D, infra-red and sensitive fingerprint scanning.
You can find this easy-to-deploy device an exceptionally valuable helper for your workers to increase their efficiency and productivity. With its highly customisable ability, enterprises can deploy this single device in many areas, including retail, warehouse management, logistics, asset tracking, fleet management, animal management etc.
- Powerful Application Performance: Based on the Android 4.4.2 system, this device features the fast and powerful quad core 1.3GHz processor, together with 1GB of RAM, 4GB build-in flash storage, plus an SD card slot that can add up to 32GB of memory.
- Rugged and Compact: Highly rugged, compact and durable. With an IP64 water and dust-proof capability, workers can drop this device on concrete, use it in dusty areas, even get it wet, and still expect reliable operation.
- Powerful Battery: With the 3200mAh main battery and the optional 5200mAh pistol battery, you can be confident that your C4050 can always deliver results when you need it to.
- Extensive Data Capture Functions: Can be integrated with best-in-class Zebra 1D/2D scanning engine, LF/HF/UHF RFID or NFC reading module, sensitive fingerprint snap-on and GPS. It allows users to choose data collection options as per industry need.
- Fast Wireless Connectivity: Provides enterprises with real-time connectivity anywhere, at any time, by a variety of wireless connections including WCDMA, WiFi, Bluetooth and GPRS.
- Highly Customisable: From a single function device to a fully-featured enterprise mobile computer, this device delivers the best possible flexibility and diversity to satisfy a whole variety of application needs.
1 year Return to Manufacturer